Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:00:39 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Word Association Game

Started by byhammerandhand, January 04, 2015, 03:19:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

OK Doc - you forced me to re-read and follow along.  You don't want to know what I got on my SAT's -
I must have been thinking about my rocker and the free fabric when I typed in that word unlike you with Ladies of the Night on your mind -

I'll try..... recession > bank account

SA

Virgs Sew n Sew

Ummm, SteveA:

It was I who had ladies of the evening on my mind.  : o

Bank account--->interest

sofadoc

"Bank account" is 2 words, thus in direct violation with Sir Hammer's original edicts.

This is your second infraction SteveA. One more, and you could find yourself on double secret probation.

Be prepared to bend over and say "THANK YOU SIR......MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!"

Interest-----> Bearing
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Virgs Sew n Sew

bearing ---> load (load bearing walls)

Virginia

gene

I was going to play but it's gotten too confusing.

I like those ink blots better. They all look like chocolate chip cookies and even thought the person giving the ink blot test started writing a bunch of stuff down in her notebook, she never mentioned anything about the possibility of me having to bend over.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

byhammerandhand

I had an ink blot test once when I was a teenager.  My responses were:

1.  two people having sex on a sofa
2.  two people having sex on the floor
3.  two people having sex on a table
4.  two people having sex in a car
5.  two people having sex in a bathtub

At this point the psychologist stops and says, "I think you might be pre-occupied with sex."
I told her, "Well, you're the one with all the dirty pictures!"

We now return you to your regularly scheduled time wasting game.  Come on folks, it's not rocket surgery.

Quote from: gene on January 05, 2015, 12:31:51 pm

I like those ink blots better. ...
gene
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mike

sofadoc

OK, we've gone from bearing to load, and back to bearing. I'll take in a different direction.

Bearing------> Strait (yes, I know it's spelled differently)

Apparently, this IS rocket surgery (or brain science?)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Virgs Sew n Sew

byhammerandhand

January 05, 2015, 02:56:57 pm #24 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 02:58:10 pm by byhammerandhand
windbreaker   (no one is allowed to say F@RT)
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Virgs Sew n Sew

you didn't say that I couldn't say:

F@RTKNOCKER

I watched too much Beavis & Butthead in my early years ; )

Virginia

SteveA

I thought the aforementioned was a compound word - you really do need that sign Grumpa -

I have to look up Fortknocker ........ need a consult from google - where's Virginia when I need her ?
Little cheating but

OK not to crash this = Hooters

kodydog

January 05, 2015, 06:10:34 pm #27 Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 06:15:08 pm by kodydog
Indiana
Oops, I thought he said hoosers.
Hooters... Um, In the words of Al Bundy, BigUns. (that is one word)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Virgs Sew n Sew

"girls"

SteveA: unless you're a fan of Beavis & Butthead, some things are probably best left alone ; )  I'm sure you can go to UTube and see some of their best.  I recommend "The Great Cornholio" for starters.

Virginia

byhammerandhand

Keith