Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:46:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

odd things

Started by Mike, November 18, 2013, 10:06:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

customer wanted to quiet him motor noise and had me make a sound shield they have been done with fiberglass but he wanted canvas sandwiching 3 layers of sound insulation totaling 1 1/2"  I had a single aluminum frame to hold it up attached with awning tract at the front and turnbuttons on the sides that hold it open also
my first time with this request

about a month ago I made a forward bimini normal but the guy wanted a camper enclosure only on the front  odd and again my first

hs neighbor wanted to be able to camp out also but he didn't want a permanent top on the front he wanted something he could leave folded up under a seat till needed so we added a fipper to the front of his bimini so a canvas could zip to it and pull to the front and snap to the cover snaps around the bow it was tented up using his 2 support poles for his exsisting bow cover and a rear curtain zipped at the top also and snapped at the base of the window and down to the floor in the center held down with a sandbag at anchor the breeze would be front to back a zip open screens was at the front and rear on the door using blue phifertex screen

the last this I mentioned early a moth about about his bucket seats with a mesh insert like the office chars have you see at staples  I wont be happy when I get a boat to do and I see these seats

Mojo

Great ideas and great work. :)

Chris

Darren Henry

I so want to hitchhike down there and kick you in the ---uhmmm--- shins . At least you have some "mind" work. Be grateful you don't have my life.

You've done great jobs ,by the way. I'm just saying , it beats the mindless s**t I get paid for.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

mindless sh!Y  blows I like it when I need to turn down the radio and concentrate on what im doing

so what have you been doing Darren?