Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:07:43 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Did Kennedy die at the hands of the mob?

Started by gene, November 22, 2013, 06:25:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

November 22, 2013, 06:25:07 am Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:27:50 am by gene
This was a big headline on the internet this morning.  :o

It's amazing! Either the mob did it or the redneck gun toting conservatives in Dallas did it. I'll bet you $0.27 you won't find a headline in the government controlled main stream news media, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc., that asks if a liberal Communist named Lee Harvey Oswald did it.  ::)

This is not meant as a criticism. It's totally an observation. Why is the most reasonable explanation the one that is most ignored?  ???

And I don't mean to criticize liberal communists. I have a friend who's a liberal communist.  ;)

LOL   :)

gene

PS: It's Friday.
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

I dont concider myself anything. But why did ruby kill
Oswald?

sofadoc

November 22, 2013, 06:58:27 am #2 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:08:20 am by sofadoc
Prior to that fateful day, the government and the mob had co-existed for nearly a century.

Even though there was considerable tension between the mob and Kennedy at the time, killing him wouldn't have made sense. It would've brought too much attention to the underworld.

Had Oswald lived, he would've most certainly implicated everyone from Castro to LBJ, and fingers would've been pointed at the mob. That's why he had to be silenced.

I definitely believe that Oswald died at the hands of the mob.

BTW This was JFK's favorite rocker due to his severe back pain:

It is currently being auctioned here in Dallas. Looks like he could've used an upholsterer.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

Every single theory as to who was behind his death has been debunked and proved wrong.............except one.

The CIA.

Chris