Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:58:57 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Did we get hacked?

Started by gene, April 03, 2019, 06:39:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

Kodydog had a post about his wife's birthday. That post is gone. I see recently registered "drcarlislecullen300" from Mambai on top of the "General Upholstery Questions and Comments".

Did we get hacked?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

SteveA

How do we know this is Gene ?  Could be some old grouchy white guy with anger issues !
SA

kodydog

April 04, 2019, 06:01:46 pm #2 Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:02:34 pm by kodydog
Sorry guys, I got to thinking about it and wondered what Rose would think if on the off chance she would stumble upon the post. Likely wouldn't think it funny. Happy wife happy life. I deleted it.

Its hard to shop for Rose. perfume no. jewelry no. clothing not a chance in hell. She does like flowers and she likes to go out.
The cool thing about her birthday is its in the spring. I usually can find something for the garden that makes her smile. And then take her out somewhere that has music.

Thanks for all the suggestions, Paul's was the best. Ouch!
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

SteveA

Rose if you're here by chance HAPPY BIRTHDAY & Many More.  I'm in awe of the strength, support, and love you ladies have for us !
I gave the link to my wife when I was doing the Kings Chair.  She wanted to see what the guys were saying about her chair.  She never looked again at this site - she could care less.  But getting back to the Ladies.  Mine babysat last night until midnight - came home gave our dog his breathing medicine - made sure he ate - straightened out the kitchen - she never stops.
I am constantly asking her to help me.  Today I have deliveries - 3 of which I can't leave the truck alone - she's up and getting dressed to take a ride with me.  Regularly I ask for help with the lawn, house repairs, clamping up tricky pieces that require 4 hands, help with banking, appointments - and on and on.  She has never asked me to throw in a load of laundry, pick up groceries, vacuum - never in all the years.  I really admire the Ladies and yes me personally I don't thank mine enough for all she does. 
Yesterday Jose and I went to a customers house to firm up the bottom of her sofa's

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ad181/SteveA_2010/0/2a1653b5-8322-4e7a-91d6-ab86b7d8511e-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

when we got back my Wife asked if we had lunch - she'll make sandwiches.  Can't make it up - we are blessed.
SA