Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2024, 10:47:03 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday's funny on what ever day today is.

Started by gene, December 08, 2015, 04:38:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence often goes undetected.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Rich

I'll have to get on the horn about that one!
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

sofadoc

Wow! It's almost like when a magician taps his hat with his wand, says abracadabra.......and VIOLA, a rabbit comes out of his hat. 
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on December 08, 2015, 04:38:19 pm
Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence often goes undetected.
But really though, I don't think there is any credible evidence on which to bass this theory.

byhammerandhand

December 09, 2015, 08:41:46 am #4 Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:49:38 am by byhammerandhand
O-boy, o-boe, you guys are really stretching it.

If you drop an accordion and a banjo off a 10 story building, which will hit the ground first?   
I don't know -- lots run some trials.

What is a gentleman?
Somebody who knows how to play the accordion, but doesn't.

Is it true that violas are larger than violins? 
No, it's just that the violinists heads are bigger.

How do you get two oboes in tune?
Smash one of them.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

December 09, 2015, 06:12:30 pm #5 Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 06:17:44 pm by gene
QuoteHow do you get two oboes in tune?
Smash one of them.

This is on my top 2 list for best songs on youtube:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WJhax7Jmxs

Absolutely stunning!

gene

gene

I saw a picture today of a woman with really big bongos.

gene

sofadoc

I could say that these musical instrument puns are funny, but that would make me a lyre.

gene

Bassoon is a flute in my trumpet that is drums me harmonica and I trombone know hand bells to do violin it.

Accordion to a recent survey, replacing too many words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence is often easily detected.

gene

sofadoc

If I made the padded seating for an orchestra, should I charge percussion?

Rich

I ran these by my wife and she told me to post that you guys are very clever.
P.S. Don't look for the musical instrument, I'm not that clever.
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

sofadoc

Quote from: Rich on December 11, 2015, 04:31:55 am
I ran these by my wife and she told me to post that you guys are very clever.
Yes, this whole conversation is a cymbal of our cleverness.

Well, gotta go now. My wife is fixing me a piccoloaf sandwich.

sofadoc

Speaking of musical instruments, it just so happens that our local music store was robbed last week.

Police have 2 suspects in custody. But so far, the lute has not been recovered.

brmax

Not my idea of music, darn it!  I hope that someone sounds the horn so the cops snare them.

byhammerandhand

At the police station down the street someone broke in and stole all the toilets.   The cops have nothing to go on.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison