Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:14:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New Project

Started by mike802, October 30, 2014, 04:58:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mike802

October 30, 2014, 04:58:32 pm Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:05:36 pm by mike802
Hi everybody:  I started a new project that I think many here might be interested in, you can watch the video in the Green Room.  
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

SteveA

Mike - can you provide a link ?

Thanks
SA

gene

Thank you Mike. I'm looking forward to your future videos.

SteveA: Click on General Discussion tab above. Click on The "Green" Room tab. Click on New Project Chase De Segyn. Stop hating Obama so much. Click on the link for the video.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

SteveA

Thanks Gene - HATE is a strong word.  Time for hope and  a change again! -  !  -  I'm overwhelmed with all the impressive accomplishments and feel bad for him - he needs rest - he's worked very hard - glad he cannot run again - he'd probably win.  My age bracket thinks different - and see what my Knicks did to your superstars last night ?

I know - like OB - a flash in the pan - Phil may have to suit up -

SA

Mike

mike did you ever finish the bus?

mike802

Quotemike did you ever finish the bus?

I am still plugging along on it, been real busy lately and just haven't had much time.  I do have some videos that I should up load showing the progress I have made.  I will try and get then posted in the green room this weekend.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com