Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:34:39 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Standing Firmly

Started by SteveA, November 03, 2014, 08:27:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveA

The title is misleading  ;) 
A friend/ upholster stopped over yesterday and asked me to look at some wood legs he needs to change on a sofa.  He brought me to a site I'd never seen and thought it may be beneficial to know about if you haven't shopped there already.
http://dadsnails.com/

Seems very good for legs - anyone know of this site ?
SA

Virgs Sew n Sew

Never heard of it but it's always nice to have another vendor source.

Thanks for the info!

Virginia

sofadoc

I've never visited their site. But a couple of my regional suppliers have been carrying that brand of nails for quite some time. I stock several boxes of their larger nails.

I noticed on their website that they only sell their products through distributers. And they only list "case" quantities.

I've been buying the common round legs, bun feet, and block legs from Minfab.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

November 03, 2014, 03:37:16 pm #3 Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 03:40:49 pm by gene
I'm not familiar with them. I looked at their web site and I did not find an address nor a phone number. This is always a negative for me with internet companies. A google search showed nothing.

If they only sell through distributors, then that may be why they have no info on their web site. My guess is that they are out of SE Asia???

Thanks for the link.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!