Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 12:41:26 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Juki Lu 563 Attachments

Started by Bear, October 30, 2014, 05:45:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear

Hello!
   I'm trying to find a good source for Juki LU 563 attachments.

I'm particularly interested in a binder attachment and one that folds a hem. I am sewing waxed canvas tote seams, which can have some thick layers and haven't been able to find an effective way to finish them so that they look professional.

Thank you, in advance!

sofadoc

E-bay stores have various attachments like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUKI-LU-562-LU-563-6-PC-BINDER-SET-111WBS-/300720920493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46045d17ad

Many of these generic attachments are "hit and miss'. You may have to have one custom made.

Alberoni Sewing Machines in L.A. has a man on-site that custom builds attachments to your exact needs. But they ain't cheap.

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

Dennis:

Did you see our favorite foot source on E-Bay ( AmIndustrial ) went out of business ?

Chris

sofadoc

Quote from: Mojo on November 01, 2014, 06:55:56 am
Dennis:

Did you see our favorite foot source on E-Bay ( AmIndustrial ) went out of business ?
Not surprised. They practically gave their feet away.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban