Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 11:29:24 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Laugh each day.

Started by kodydog, August 27, 2014, 11:01:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The Ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

I heard they had a fight because one of the antennas couldn't keep his eyes off the cute little dish next door.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: sofadoc on August 27, 2014, 11:23:22 am
I heard they had a fight because one of the antennas couldn't keep his eyes off the cute little dish next door.

Now that's funny!

kodydog

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don"t start anything."

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: kodydog on August 28, 2014, 06:44:19 am
A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don"t start anything."

You're killing me here!  Another good one!

sofadoc

The jumper cable got angry, and said "You're prejudiced against me!"

The bartender said "Oh, that's just your negative side talking"

GROAN-N-N-N !!!

byhammerandhand

The bartender says, "We don't serve time travelers in here."

A time traveler walks into a bar.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

byhammerandhand

A priest, a Baptist minister and a rabbi walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "What is this, some kind of a joke?"
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

byhammerandhand

An Irishman walks into a bar and orders two pints of beer. The bartender says he can only serve drinks one at a time.

The Irishman replies "See, here's the thing. I grew up on a farm in Ireland with my brother, and every day after we were done working we'd go to the pub for a pint together. One day our father passed away and left us the farm, but it wasn't big enough to support both of us and our families, so we decided that since I was the younger brother I'd go to America to seek my fame and fortune. However we also agreed that at the end of the day we'd go into the local pub and each have two pints, one for us and one for our brother across the pond."

The bartender decides to go ahead and serve him the two pints. The Irishman drinks them both, pays and leaves. This goes on for a while until one day the Irishman comes in and orders a single pint.

The bartender brings him the pint and asks "Is your brother OK?"

The Irishman replies "Oh, my brother's fine. I just quit drinking."
Keith

byhammerandhand

Guy walks into a bar waving a pistol and says, "Somebody here's been sleeping with my wife, and I'm going to shoot him as soon as I find out who."

The bar went silent.

Then a voice from the back says, "I don't think you brought enough bullets."
Keith

Mojo

From one of my favorite TV shows - ALF.

Alf: Wheres the blender

Kate: Why do you need a blender ?

Alf: Because the cat wont fit in the toaster.

:)

Chris

Mike

Quote from: Virgs Sew n Sew on August 27, 2014, 11:58:45 am
Quote from: sofadoc on August 27, 2014, 11:23:22 am

Now that's funny!
ya

Darren Henry

Two middle aged Scots ladies were talking by the mail box;

Says Mary to Margret I'm just not feeling myself lately.

Says Margaret to Mary Is just as well---it's a dirty habit anyway!
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

August 29, 2014, 05:54:16 am #13 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:54:45 am by kodydog
A women has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is called "Ahmal." The other goes to Spain and they name him "Juan."

Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

sofadoc

A Baptist, a Methodist, and a Pentecostal preacher all met one day.

After talking for a while, they discovered that they all had a common problem.
They had bats in the attics of their churches.

The Pentecostal preacher said "I climbed into the attic, trapped them all in a burlap sack, took them 5 miles away, and turned them loose. The next day, the attic was full of bats again"

The Methodist preacher said "I did the same thing, except I took them 10 miles away. But they all came back a couple of days later".

The Baptist preacher said "Well I got rid of my bats for good. I trapped them in a burlap sack, took them downstairs and Baptized them, and I haven't seen them since".