Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 04:29:07 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Busy!

Started by Mike8560, June 20, 2011, 01:39:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: sofadoc on June 23, 2011, 07:30:18 pm
Quote from: Gregg @ Keystone Sewing on June 23, 2011, 03:53:52 pm
Seriously, is this the perception that everybody in the North East is loaded with cash?

I get that perception when I watch those "House flipping shows" TV. When I see a 1200 sq. ft. house in "fringe" neighborhood going for 350 grand.
I just assumed that all you guys were rich. ;)

Good to know!  Seriously, I talk with people all over the US, and somtimes wonder where people are comming from.  They must think; Guy who sells sewing machines (Ka-CHing!) AND lives in the NorthEast (Ka-Ching Ka-Ching!!). 

Not really the case, in my case. 

Mojo

Greg:

WHAT ????????

You mean to tell me your bank account is not stuffed full of money ?

I thought with the high prices you machine dealers charge on machines and parts that you were all rich.
That is the last time I am going to listen to Gene and Sofadoc. They told me you drive a Corvette and have a yacht as well.

I always knew those guys were full of it. Sems the only two ones I can trust is June, Suzi and Bobbin.

;D ;D   ..........   8)

Mojo

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Mojo on June 24, 2011, 07:25:19 am
Greg:

WHAT ????????

You mean to tell me your bank account is not stuffed full of money ?

I thought with the high prices you machine dealers charge on machines and parts that you were all rich.
That is the last time I am going to listen to Gene and Sofadoc. They told me you drive a Corvette and have a yacht as well.

I always knew those guys were full of it. Sems the only two ones I can trust is June, Suzi and Bobbin.

;D ;D   ..........   8)

Mojo

Sure!

sofadoc

Don't listen to him Gregg!! HE'S the one who told ME that you get those 1245's and 1508's for 50 bucks wholesale.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

sofadoc

Sems the only two ones I can trust is June, Suzi and Bobbin.

Whaddya wanna' listen to HIM for? He can't even count!! ???
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike8560

He's proBly out in His bus counting the  gallons