Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 07, 2024, 02:21:48 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy to be here

Started by mike802, June 06, 2011, 07:29:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

" If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself ".

Mojo

kodydog

I know what you mean Mojo. But boy did I ever have fun getting here.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: sofadoc on June 09, 2011, 09:47:27 pm
I ordered an electric rotary cutter from Gregg yesterday. 30+ years using scissors has left me with tingly numbness in my right thumb. I hope that I didn't wait too long to do something about it.

If you can throw your back out raking leaves, what chance do I have hauling  sleeper sofas around?

C'mon Mike, you'll do ANYTHING to get out of mowing the grass! ;)

News to me!  You must have spoken with my Mom, Lois.  That cutter is a new/different design, and looks better that what we were formerly getting in.  It's a nice unit, hope you like it.  We sell quite a few of them.

sofadoc

Quote from: Gregg @ Keystone Sewing on June 10, 2011, 09:17:57 am
News to me!  You must have spoken with my Mom, Lois.  That cutter is a new/different design, and looks better that what we were formerly getting in.  It's a nice unit, hope you like it.  We sell quite a few of them.

Yes, I spoke to your sainted mother. I called about the Reliable brand cutter that I saw on your website. But she steered me to the slightly cheaper Consew model. Is your website still under"new" construction? It doesn't seem as comprehensive as the old format. Or maybe I'm just not navigating properly?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

I do regular work prepping and deluxing furniture at a warehouse just before it gets delivered.   The warehouse manager is a nice guy, but I just found out this week that I'm the age of his deceased father.   All of a sudden I fell old.

I'm not sure what the problem is, I'm wrestling around sofas and entertainment centers by myself all morning, then someone comes over to move it to the staging bay and they want to help out my packer instead of having me do it???    At  6'5" and a trim 210 lb., I'd like to think I'm not really that out of shape.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison