Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 03:40:30 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

gone home

Started by Mike8560, March 24, 2011, 06:48:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

so this morning  installed two windows on a cruisers bridge .  called his house to tell him and got his wife he had retrurned home to scotland he said he had to go   but ida thought he would have called .
so called his ofice overseas and he just went home again it was about 3 :30 there.
::)

Grebo

March 25, 2011, 01:54:10 am #1 Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 01:56:26 am by Grebo
We get that all the time.
Sometimes they tell you when they are leaving so you get your work planned out around them, then all of a sudden they are gone & all you get is, Oh I had to go earlier or something.  Like it's that easy to change flights !
Guess the windows can go back to your shop, until he comes back.   ;D

Darren Henry

Have you got "e-payment" set up at the house? If you can take a visa card he can pay you from Timbuktu.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

fragged8

hey Mike.

I'm in the uk so do you want me to call him for you ?

my buddy has just moved to Scotland this week for his work
I'll send him round to your customers place heheheh..

but seriously if i call him from the uk he might pay up thinking
there's no place to hide :-)

Rich

Mike8560

I lime it rich !   The guy said his man is going to look at the windows and his wife who is still here will send a  check.

stitcher_guy

I was just going to say, hand the bill to his wife, and stand there while she writes the check.