Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 07, 2024, 12:20:31 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Where can I get a leather hide perforated?

Started by Steve at Silverstone Fabrics, March 23, 2011, 01:09:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve at Silverstone Fabrics

Hey Gang, I just had a friend to purchase several Spinneybeck hides from me and he wants to use them in his car.

I know the leather (black Sabrina....prime time leather) is going to work great but he needs to have it perforated.

My background was commercial upholstery and I do not have any idea where to look for a perforation service......but I knew one of you would.  Thank you in advance for any help in finding a company that performs this service. Steve

......one more thing. How much can I expect to pay for this type of service? Are there different patterns (I'm betting so)? Thanks again. Steve

RiCat

Try Coast to Coast Leather... they state on their website they will emboss customers materials... and one can see the perforation designs on the website

http://coast2coastleather.com/

as far as price, you will need to call them for that information

hope this helps

Rick

Rick, Thanks for the help. I called them and I was told for the standard GM perf, it would be $1.60/ft2 and because I wanted to use my on leather, their would be an $85 up charge.........so for a 50ft2 hide, the charge would be $165 ($80 for the perf & $85 for the up charge) plus shipping charges. WOW! I had no idea that it could be this much.

coachtrim

Spinneybeck perforates leather, probably less money too since its their leather.
Johann
www.coachtrim.net

Exotic Leather

A new company in my area is also offering this service.  www.global-leather.net