Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 03:40:45 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Hey Miami Mike... Question for you

Started by JuneC, March 05, 2011, 05:38:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Say what???

Part Number:    
Description:    PRESSTOCEL PADDING 1/8 in.
Presstocel Landau Pad - 1/8"
Black
Width: 54"
83.33 yds./Roll
Item Notes:    
Availability:    79 YD in Stock
Price:    $748.73/YD

What's it made of? 

BTW, that Dolce polyurethane looks interesting.  Is is similar to Ultraleather and the Nautolex version of Ultraleather (sorry, I can't remember what it's called offhand).  Good price on that stuff versus the others. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Miami Mike

June, sorry for the wait. This is a closed cell foam.  Thanks to Steve S., he let me know of this.  ;D  The Dolce is a great product. Just started to sell it. And  everyone likes the way it works. Need a sample of the 1/8" padding ?

The softness of lambskin combined with properties suited for any market, Dolce offers 28 sophisticated and versatile colors to fit any lifestyle. Protected with SILVERGUARD technology along with a 7-year Hydrolytic Stability Polycarbonate Resin System, Dolce will hold up in almost any application

Well my trade shows are over until September. I will be making a few runs down in Fl soon.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Mojo

If you get near Tampa Mike, give me advanced notice and we will hook up for lunch. :)

Thanks BTW for taking care of that order today. Your service and quick turn around's  amazes me.

Chris