Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:28:05 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Company Name for Pontoon Seat Skins?

Started by stitchit, February 20, 2011, 05:07:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stitchit

I'm hoping someone hear might know who I'm trying to contact:

The Company is owned by one person, and I don't remember his name. He sews G&T vinyls, amoung others, and sews skins for pontoon seats on several different kinds of pontoons.

I am hoping someone might remember the name of the company. I want to say it was a fairly simple name.

Does this sound like a company you might be aware of?

Thank You All!

Chris

Grebo

Blimey Chris, it's a big world out here  ???   If you give us a clue on location you might be in with a chance  ;D
Apart from the fact that virtually every one here could probably do it.......

stitchit

Lol 8) understood.  I've decided to do it instead going on a trip. How's that for dedication rite?

Peppy

I've tried talking people who redo their pontoon boats into buying park benches, and then having us make snap on cushions for them. Then you could make one seat (like the back and forth seat) with storage underneath to hold the cushions. They haven't gone for it. Makes sense to me. Beats big bags of rotten wood IMO.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Mike8560

that reminds me ive got to go get a l longe off a toon and patern the top while i there 8)