Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 06:23:06 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Old customers

Started by Mike8560, February 12, 2011, 03:53:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

This morning I had to go five a price on a set of  ca cas seat covers on a pontoon boat it was the  a customer who I worked for when I first moved to Florida 7 hears ago sadly her husband had died not long ago. Well I got the job and then later when I was at the garden center at home depot I fan into a old customer I had when I was in New Hampshire.  Funny thing. Well
the phone has starter ringing no big jobs but I did get two today.

scarab29

I hear the snow birds are all there !!!! Get busy
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike8560

Most are all hanging on to there money even if there canvas. Upholstery lookls like a mess 

SHHR

Last friday was our first day above freezing since I don't know when and temps have been raising each day. Today hit 68 degrees with a high tomorrow of 73. I did get a seat in a bass boat a few weeks ago, a new carpet in another bass boat this week and today got a complete interior in an older 18' Rinker. I  have to get some seats and bow pads finished this week for a Baja 180 too. The first sign of warmer weather gets people thinking about whats to come. I've also seen alot of bikes out cruisin too, so those guys ought to start calling soon for some seat work.
Kyle

fragged8

it looks like things are on the up in the Uk too, i've been taking in lots of repair work.
i can make good money on repairs.

Same here long cold winter, so i keeping fingers crossed for a long warm summer .

Rich