Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:51:22 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

23 hot rod

Started by 206RB, February 12, 2011, 06:46:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

206RB

February 12, 2011, 06:46:27 am Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 06:53:26 am by 206RB
Just finished doing an interior on this rod. The guy bought a 2011 mustang and just used the engine, then threw the car away. One off Budnik wheels, Beehive oil filter modded to accept a modern filter, etc etc.

After this pic was taken, there were many other things done. My customer brought in a couple pairs of WW2 bomber pants and at first he wanted me to cover the seats in that material, but they were kind of rotten, so he just used them for "inspiration". I did use some for accents, see the labels sewn to the new seat cushions? LOL!

Peppy

Really, really awesome.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

tukindubs

Those seats look great.

hdflame

Looks cool.  I hope the 2011 Mustang was a wrecked car if he only bought it for the motor??

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

206RB

Thanks!
And no, it was brand new.

hdflame

Quote from: 206RB on February 18, 2011, 06:44:45 am
Thanks!
And no, it was brand new.

That's the kind of customer everybody dreams of ;D....the ones that have more money than sense! ???

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

206RB

You got that right! I guess the economy has been pretty good to some people.