Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 11:56:56 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Merry Christmas and good health to all

Started by BigJohn, December 23, 2010, 07:11:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

I'm often guilty of making off topic posts I hope no one will take issue with this topic:  This is the time of year that I look back and reflect, many of the board regulars have experienced serous health issues over the past year as well as losses of loved ones. Currently Chris/ Mojo and Mike8560 are dealing with some pretty serious issues I'd like to think that our thoughts and prayers now and throughout the new year will help. If there are any others that we know off that should be mentioned here please add there name as  we want no one forgotten.

May God Bless, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Big John

CKKC

So very thoughtful BigJohn, they are in my prayers!

Mike8560

Quote from: BigJohn on December 23, 2010, 07:11:14 pm
     I'm often guilty of making off topic posts I hope no one will take issue with this topic: 

Big John

I'm the same way also off topo. John it's just that somtimes I what to say somthing a d I'd just lime to shoot the breeeze with you all 
Have a great hudau yourself.

Mojo

Thank you Big John. I am a believer in the power of prayer and positive thoughts.

Your post is perfect timing as I am in the middle of a horrible run of chemo. It is kicking my
butt big time. Hopefully my posts have been coherent as of late.  ( Way to many med's and pain killers. :)

Thanks again John. It does mean a great deal to me.

Chris

BigJohn

Mike8560

I hope it gets better for you Chris soon!

Darren Henry

Thank you Big John for saying what we all feel but fail to say.

Chris ; sorry to hear you're having another bad go. I wish you all the best,ASAP.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

hdflame

All the best to everyone who has been fighting illness this year.  This board feels like family and I always hate to see family under the weather.

Chris, I know you will get through this episode and start feeling better soon. 

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)