Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 02, 2024, 11:02:45 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Eerie feeling

Started by sofadoc, October 28, 2010, 03:54:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

QuoteDarren: I hope you don't think of me as a "bottom feeder".

I was talking in the general sense 'Doc. I didn't have enough information to make a decision like that about your deal ,but your comment about swooping in did strike a nerve. I apologize if you felt my outburst was aimed at you personally. Be assured; if i ever did have that kind of issue ,with any member, it would be addressed  on the QT through PM's. I might be running out of teeth , but I still have some class  :)

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

Darren: Glad you understand.  :) Going back and reading my own posts, I realize that I DID paint myself as an "ambulance chaser". The "swooping in" comment WAS a poor choice of words on my part. Sometimes we all fail to think about how our comments might be percieved by others.
We all may be losing some teeth, but by and large, this discussion board is a pretty classy bunch.
Speaking of running out of teeth, I was standing outside the other day, minding my own business, and a tooth just fell out of my mouth for no #!!@ good reason!
Which brings us back even closer to the original topic. ;)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Darren Henry

:-* We're all good. Like I said we were never bad personally.

Quoteand a tooth just fell out of my mouth for no #!!@ good reason!

I wish these 3-4  achy ones would do that . I already look like a hockey player. It would be nice to gum my biscuit upside my soup instead of in it. Our health care program isn't "all that" like you think. If you knock my tooth out I'm covered 24/7. If it falls out I can eat soup and pain killers until I have the $275 and the appointment to get two of them pulled.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!