Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 08, 2024, 09:05:57 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

We've gone international

Started by stitcher_guy, October 06, 2010, 09:52:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stitcher_guy

PEPPY (Devin) from our little community joined up on my Facebook business page and sent me a message asking for a T-shirt. He's in Ontario, I'm down in Illinois, so I figured "hey, what the heck." He works in an upholstery shop, so it would be fun to infiltrate the competition.

I got pics from him today. The shirt fits, he looks happy, and I'm waiting for two things: 1) a pic of all his coworkers clustered around him in his PRO Stitch shirt giving us a big thumbs up, and 2) a picture WITH A MOOSE. He's doing his best.

Thanks Devin for wearing the PRO Stitch name with pride.

fragged8

hey i'll do you a swop, i have company coffee mugs  :o

rich

Moparman

Hey Russ,  I would be more than happy to wear one of your tee shirts all around southwest Va. & Northeast TN.   ;D  Want my address?

bobbin

Peppy

Well....sad news. No moose picture. The boss left moose hunting yesterday (up to Darren's neck of the woods) and I was going to send it with him, but he was in such a tissie getting packed he forgot it on his desk. Sorry.

:....(

I'll keep an eye out for other wildlife.

(if your dead set on a moose Darren is probably better situated)
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

stitcher_guy

Tell ya what. I'll be happy with this. Get everyone in your shop together for a group picture with you in the shirt under their sign (I think that would be fun as heck. Keeping up international relations). AND, grab a stuffed moose and hold it up. There. Done deal all in one pic. :-D

Go to it, my man.

Get on my Facebook local business page (search: pro stitch) and let me know and I'll try to send shirts out to those who ask. That would be fun to have an album of all the other shops and upholsterers who have PRO Stitch shirts. My wife will have a cow because I'm sending them out, but sew what? lolol

Darren Henry

Quote(if your dead set on a moose Darren is probably better situated)

That used to be the case. High wolf population and brain worm spread by the overpopulation of white tail deer have really reduced their numbers in the last few years though. Deer and moose seasons open this weekend in Ontario. I'll be packin' my camera if I get time to go to the bush.

Odds are I won't see anything in the bush. They are all in town. Last weekend was the only time this month I didn't see one from my window (although there were 4 at Wallmart when I went for milk). This little 5 point ( we only count one side up here) walked past me as I was unloading the car 4-ish Friday afternoon two weeks ago.

[/URL]

Twenty minutes later he walked up to me and licked the camera while mooching. I offered him a drag of my cigarette ; but he just licked the filter , he didn't inhale so don't go all Green peace on me. ;D

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike8560

Hey Russ how about a pic with a gator?

fragged8

Peppy

I'm working on the class photo still (tough to get everyone in one place) but here's the moose picture!

I hope it's close enough to count. Best I could do.  ^_^
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering