Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 07:47:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

tri vantage

Started by Mike8560, October 06, 2010, 04:48:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

I just learned this week that they closed the lake park Fl facility. now everything come out of miami

JuneC

Wow!  Wonder what happened.  There's lots of marinas in North Palm Beach - and canvas/awning shops.  I was just going to order some stuff from them that Manart doesn't carry.  We'll see what the service is like.  Hope Jay still works for them but I doubt so since his commute to Miami would make the job not worth it. 

June 
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bobbin

Tri Vantage... wasn't that the company that assured those of us in the northeast that after they bought Astrup "nothing would change"?  Wonder what all the very knowledgeable and long term Astrup employees thought after they were given their pink slips? 

Rock on, Tri Vantage! we're really impressed up here in the peanut gallery.  Not.

scarab29

Have to agree , customer service reps lack some basic product knowledge. I do most of my trivantage orders online. I screw it up way less than my rep.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike8560

I also had allot  of goof up at first but what I have oredered lately has been god service. I had q visit from Bobby June  who was my rep then the guy in charge now he said he is working out of his house as a  my sales rep agin even thought my orders come out if miami all that was kept he said was Trisha a d ticia. Also working from home   He said he was out visiting his top 100 shops. I said if I'm in that catagory thing realy must be slow ;). I don't order much from them.