Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 07:06:36 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

THANKS to Gregg, Lois, and the rest of the crew at Keysone ! !

Started by Half-Fast, October 03, 2010, 11:38:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Half-Fast

I ordered a new Juki 1541S last Monday, it arrived on Thursday!  Gregg was most helpful throughout the purchase, with recommendations and throwing in a few extras while he was at it.  Lois is an absolute joy to talk to, handling the "fine points" of the transaction.  The only "bump" in the road was on my end....I had forgotten to raise the daily limit on my debit card (in my previous business, I had it set at $3000 as I was always having to buy truck parts, tires, transmissions, etc, but had lowered it after I sold everything).  A quick call to my bank, and we were ready to roll again!

I've got a little bit of remodeling to do in dad's old shop before I can move the machine in and finish setting it up, but looking at it, I can't wait!!!

Jeff

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

bobbin

Oh I agree, you'll love the machine.  I know I love mine!

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Half-fast,

Thanks for mentioning Lois...she only has 30 plus years in the business, and may just be the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world, next to my wife.

Of course, I may be a bit biased, as  Lois is my Mom!