Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 02, 2024, 11:56:19 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Back in the saddle again

Started by Backwoods, September 02, 2010, 07:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods

September 02, 2010, 07:17:58 pm Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 07:23:17 pm by Backwoods
Boy it has been a strainge year had alot going on now I'm back in the shop pushing to bring in more work. Contract with the ov ran out so I'm back to doing what I like to do. Health has still been touch and go but I take one day at a time. Good to see all ya'll out there still.

Darrell
Never forget our VETERAN's it is not a bad word it is an HONOR.      May GOD Bless Them

Mojo

Was wondering where you been Darrell. Glad to see you back but I am not glad to hear there is some health issues. I hope they are not serious of nature.

Get back at it and get to work. :)

Chris

Backwoods

As long as I do what my doctors say and take care of myself. Everything will get back to normal.
Never forget our VETERAN's it is not a bad word it is an HONOR.      May GOD Bless Them

Mike8560

good to see you Darrell. its not fun what the docs tell you but you got to do it.

bobbin

Good to see you're back and doing what you've been told to do to faciliate recovery.  Nothing like a little fear to keep you on the "straight and narrow", huh? 

:)

baileyuph

Hello Darrell,

Been wondering where you were, sure missed your input.  Glad your health is stable.

What have you been doing for the past several months?  The last we heard guys had you busy on several different cars.

Let's see, you are from the Jacksonville area, right? 

Doyle

Backwoods

Ihave been slowly working on a couple cars 1 boat and a bunch of 4 wheeler seats. I'll post some pics soon.

Darren Henry

Glad to see you back Darrell. Hope you're feeling better day to day. I hear ice fishing is good therapy. Pop up and I'll put you on to some walleye and perch. You might want to grab  some long johns and a toque on your way through Minnesota. LOL
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!