Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 01:03:32 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Street rod nationals

Started by SHHR, August 04, 2010, 12:18:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SHHR

Hi, just wondering if any of you auto trimmers on here (or anyone else for that matter) are heading to Louisville, Ky. this weekend for the Street Rod Nationals.
Kyle

Moparman

I'll be there on Friday.  Wonder if there are any upholstery related vendors etc. that show up?

SHHR

Yea a few do. Larry Dennis, Krist Kustom's, Tea's designs seats, Juliano's,and Quality sew will be there selling machines and some tools. Sometimes you'll get a guy set up selling exotic hides on occasion. I think we'll miss Thursday cause they're calling for storms, but we'll be there Friday and Saturday at least.
Kyle

SHHR

Just got our registration pack, and it had the list of vendors. I didn't count but looks to be around 400+ vendors there. All the ones I previously mentioned are listed to show up. This show is the car guy version of Disney World  :P So if any can make it, you'll love it.

cruiser

It's been several years since I've been there. The vendor area even then took a day to see.

If you've never been there and you would like to see some of the top show cars, you should make the trip at least once in your life.   Wear good walking shoes and allow a lot of time.

SHHR

It was a great show. Didn't see Larry Dennis, turned out to be a no show at the vendor areas. Don't know if it was the economy or what? Didn't win the giveaway car either, Oh, well there's always next year. I have to say there's a lot of great trimmers out there from looking at the work in the cars. We went around putting cards in unfinished cars, so hopefully something may come of those.

stitcher_guy

When we go to shows around here and I'm passing out flyers, I put them in the finished cars as well. My thought is if they've done one, more than likely there's another in the shop at home.