Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 01:07:52 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Im not a good Geek!

Started by Mike8560, July 31, 2010, 08:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

comcast didnt have easy acces to install a cable to where ive got my computor dest ant my new home  so the installer  gave me a netgear card adapter to use with my router i had that was a linksys. but after i installed the card with the CD I couldnd link to the router. so today I got a new NEtgear router also. I installed it ok and ,my I phone was linking ot ot fine but my PC with the card installed didnt link. so I put in the CD again and it wanted to remove te card software and I did and reinstalled the software then it said to install the card ( but I didnt unplug the card) and it still didnt work so I removed the software again and unplugged the card this time and rewinstalle dhte software and when prompted to install the card this time it worked. but I was reading a post from MOJO and then I closed a page and when i tried to open  NEW ONE i GOT THE MESAGE THAT I WASNT CONNECTED. seem I did somthing and opened up again and it working Ill see how long  :o

Mojo

Sorry Mike. I have that effect on people and computers. They see me or something I wrote and quit working. :)

Try rebooting your entire computer.

It is something my son taught me.........when in doubt..........reboot.........:)

Chris

Mike8560

dang i had to reinstall the card software agan tonight to get on again. ::)

Mojo

Is it working OK now Mike ?

Chris