Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:59:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy 4th

Started by limey, July 04, 2010, 07:25:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

limey

Sincere best wishes to all on this your independence day.  Just realized this is my 30th anniversary being in the USA.  Actually it is tomorrow as I went to the US embassy in London on the fourth to apply for my visa! Shows how dumb I was in those days! Here I am now with my kids born, educated and solid citizens. My daughter is serving in the Peace Corps in Panama and my son is studying Cantonese in Shanghai University. Both have exemplary work ethic and appreciation for what they have been given;  doubt I could have raised them the same way in the north of England; Thanks to all and best wishes for the future- it will improve!! Bill O'

Cheryl

Hi Bill,

Happy Anniversary! and 4th of July!  And thanks for sharing your heart.  It is soooooooooo refreshing to hear from someone who truly appreciates this  wonderful country!  I am blessed to have been born here and I KNOW it!!    I thank God aLOT for my many blessings...

Wishing you many more  HAPPY anniversaries! :-)
   Laughter does a heart good, like a medicine...  Laugh often.  Cry when you need to...  but Love always.

Mojo

Happy 4th of July mate.

We do have a great country and most of us take that for granted. Because I have traveled abroad a great deal I have seen first hand how great a life style we have here. While I have seen some gorgeous countries and experienced some amazing cultures and wonderful people, I also have come to appreciate the life that we can afford to live here in the USA.

Happy 4th everyone.

Chris