Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:34:13 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

The customer is always right?

Started by Peppy, June 04, 2010, 05:15:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peppy

I made this one last year, but didn't get a picture of it till it came out of storage this week...

I hear he's into badminton and needed this to practice his serve while on vacation.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

Mike8560

looks real nice i really like the rear top
Peppy

Peppy

Thanks Mike! You know this guy could be added to your jerk around thread. He still owes us $80ish bucks. Got all picky when time for the bill. He actually called and asked us to put up his canvas this year. We reminded him of the outstanding $$$ and he back pedaled and did it himself. One of them Ass-hats.
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

hdflame

Quote from: Peppy on June 17, 2010, 06:13:06 pm
Thanks Mike! You know this guy could be added to your jerk around thread. He still owes us $80ish bucks. Got all picky when time for the bill. He actually called and asked us to put up his canvas this year. We reminded him of the outstanding $$$ and he back pedaled and did it himself. One of them Ass-hats.

It amazes me how someone can own something that big and not afford to pay an $80 bill!  I have a guy at work, my driver to be exact, that owes me some money for a little job I did for him LAST YEAR.  Last shift he made the comment that he had a chair that he wanted me to cover.  He said his wife bought it at a thrift store.

Funny how he's got money to go to the beach house every other weekend and buy more furniture but can't (won't) pay me what he owes.  I told him sure just let me know.  This time it will be pay up front before I do the job, and they'll be a little tacked on to take care of what he already owes! ;D

I'll just bet when I tell him I need the money up front, he'll never get me to do it.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)