Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:06:50 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Furniture Marketing (discounters) is definitely increasing

Started by baileyuph, January 28, 2019, 06:20:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

baileyuph

Never know, is your return examples - entered into their customer return data base? 

Another situation customers may or may not get some relief, that is on a purchased item needing repair:

such as most business here, there can be some kind of warranty involved on items that fail?

Most I encounter (not my purchases) situations where furniture is fixed when breakages happen early but

these may be because the item is being financed.  I think those warranties play out as soon as the item

gets paid out.  I have no evidence, just by having my ears open and who I am told to send the bill to.

Anyway, these situations are not always the fault of the purchased item.  People are too big today and

customers may have others than family members living in their house hold who are way over weight -

or the like contributing to the issue(s).

Doyle