Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:57:55 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Started by MinUph, December 18, 2018, 06:50:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

I want to wish everyone here, and their families, a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous 2019.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: MinUph on December 18, 2018, 06:50:10 pm
I want to wish everyone here, and their families, a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous 2019.

Same to you and yours Paul!

To everyone else as well.
Fuck this place.

SteveA

Merry Christmas to you Paul - all the best this coming New Year -
SA

gene

Thank you for the kind wishes, Paul. And the same to you and every one on the forum.

I'm finding gratitude to be the spice of life. Focusing on what I am grateful for keeps me happy and content.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

December 21, 2018, 05:20:16 pm #5 Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 05:23:02 pm by kodydog
Best wishes for a happy new year.

On my morning walk today I found a penny. 15 minutes later I found a quarter. What other country can you find money just laying in the street?

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Darren Henry

Couldn't do that here. We got rid of the penny LOL Now if you want Tim Horton's cups ----
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!