Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:51:41 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Heads up 65Buick

Started by Mojo, November 14, 2018, 02:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Seen this ad on facebook and am passing it on for you since you live in CA.

My family has an upholstery business in Temecula, CA. My dad is going to retire soon. We are trying to sell our business and/or the inventory. I have several craigslist ads to show you what we have. Please message me or write in the comments that you're interested and I'll send you our craigslist ads. We are selling sewing machines and much more. Please call us at (951) 303-2255 Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM pacific time if you have any questions.

Mojo

kodydog

November 14, 2018, 06:44:23 pm #1 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:48:22 pm by kodydog
I saw this on a Facebook page. This is not your typical at home one room garage shop. It looks like a pretty good size warehouse with lots of stuff. Worth checking out if you live close enough.

One day when I was first starting out a fellow stopped by. He was closing down a small factory and had tools for sale. I spent more than I could afford but picked up some neat tools including by button press with dies and molds. My pneumatic spring crimp gun. A bench top bolt cutter I use to cut springs and a staple gun with a magnetic tip used to shoot spring clips into frames. That was over 30 years ago and I still have a box of spring clips and a box of chrome glides use at the bottom of legs.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Ed:

You remember when we got our Juki LN's when the Monterey boat factory closed down their upholstery department.
The bad thing was you and I were about 3 weeks too late. They sold out their entire inventory of fabric for $ 5 per roll.
When I went to look at the machine they had already sold out of the fabric. :(

Mojo

65Buick

thanks mojo I'll have to think if I need anything.