Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:45:25 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Shredded polyurethane for bean bag chair

Started by gene, August 13, 2018, 06:56:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

65Buick

I just found out how expensive pure down is as I wanted to try a duvet this winter. By far, that is where I spent the money on new bedding.
I don't really have any objection to feather. It's good to use as otherwise it would go to waste. I hope everyone has had good experiences with whatever cover is used to contain them
I have liked sleeping with a feather pillow for many years. But I honestly think they use crappy 'ticking' so they poke through and you get annoyed and go buy another. Doesn't seem to matter the brand.
Haven't yet had a project using feather but I know some people prefer them. And I would want to make sure that this isn't an issue.
Doyle, that's intetesting that webster calls hair 'down'. Would never have guessed. Maybe I should start saving all my dachschunds hair?