Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:21:58 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Canada day

Started by Darren Henry, July 01, 2018, 06:38:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Happy Canada Day to any other Canucks reading this.  Weather is perfect here at the bottom /middle of Canada , I broke the budget and bought a beef steak (the price of which has gone nuts up here) to BBQ , and am not going to "putter" past 4-5 this afternoon.

To all my 'Merican friends here, best wishes for your 4th ( Independence day, right?). It's a work day for us so may not have time to post that morning, before I head into town. Try not to shoot each other ,eh. Pay the $5 and watch the fireworks downtown LOL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

Have a great Canada Day Darren and enjoy that steak.

I don't have to buy fireworks, my neighbors spend hundreds of dollars on theirs. All I do is sit in the front yard and enjoy. :)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

SteveA

Darren if I could - have a beer or two on me with that steak - an early day sounds in order -
We start blowing stuff up in the middle of June and it continues until well after the 4th.  A truly reverent day here for us Sir. 
Pretty much every County puts on a show here usually on different days all around the 4th - the best of course is NYC where they light up the sky for about an hour shooting fire works off of boats in the harbor.
Hoping all stay safe - especially our younger guys who like to participate
SA

65Buick

Canada day eh! Yup my sister was born in Canada.
Wednesday is our big day. But as mentioned, we've had fireworks now for a couple weeks already. My dog is never excited, but has now gotten used to them.

baileyuph

Darren,
Happy day to you and your group.  From the image of that steak, sure sounds like it can't get better!

I like holidays!

The best one for you!

Doyle