Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:02 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Market question

Started by 65Buick, July 11, 2016, 11:20:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on July 15, 2016, 04:57:47 am
I find a unique piece of furniture.
Take pictures of the furniture as is.
Take pictures showing the steps in stripping the furniture down to the wood frame.
Take pictures showing the steps in rebuilding: 8 way hand tied springs, new cotton/padding, new foam, new everything.
Cover the piece with muslin.
Show pics on a web site.
Show price of labor to reupholster plus "X" number of yards of fabric needed.
Here is a snapshot of a closed group FB post. Similar to your idea.

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

Speaking of marketing, I get e-mails all the time by people who promise they will solve all my marketing problems. But this one actually looks interesting.

Samantha English <sam@retailmarketingacademy.com>
        Today at 5:04 AM

To

Edwin

Message body

Hi again, Edwin!

Did you know that 62% of customers use Facebook to engage with small businesses?

And with 80% of consumers reporting that they are more inclined to buy from a business if they have a credible, authentic profile, having a presence on Facebook is a must.

Unfortunately for many small business owners, no matter how hard you try to craft compelling posts for your business page, very few of your followers actually see your messages.

And with Facebook's June 29th algorithm update, it's going to be harder than ever to be seen in the Newsfeed - if you don't start taking a more strategic approach to your Facebook presence.

So how can you be more strategic without spending hours each day crafting Facebook posts?

How can your posts show up in the Newsfeed without spending money boosting posts?

The good news is, there's an easy, efficient way to market your business on Facebook. Small business owners just like you are using Facebook strategically to show up at the top of the Newsfeed day in and day out...without spending a dime boosting posts.

If you want to learn what these small business owners are doing to get their posts in front of their ideal customers - in spite of recent algorithm updates - don't miss our upcoming free webinar.

>> Click Here to Select Your Date and Time   <<

Now is the time to brush up on your Facebook knowledge and start to see a financial return on the time you're spending marketing your business.

See you soon!

Sam

PS: I know your time is valuable. I know you don't have time to waste on a training that doesn't deliver a plan to help your business grow. So my promise to you is that this webinar will be full of information you can apply to your business immediately. This webinar is completely FREE, and typically lasts around one hour. >> Register Here <<
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html