Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 01:15:41 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Mojo, If that is your real name.

Started by kodydog, March 02, 2016, 05:28:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

Great show Chris, and thanks for sharing the video Kodydog

Floyd

Virgs Sew n Sew

Not at all what I expected you to look like Chris, not that that is a bad thing.  You just always build images of people in your head, then you meet them and not at all what your mind built up.  Good show though!

Virginia

Mojo

Ed: OMG.......... You seen it. LOL.......:) I would love to have a do over on that interview. I was parched and wanted a drink of water so bad but didn't want to be a Marco Rubio and stop the interview. :)

Virginia: So I am much uglier then you thought. lol.:) Bald, fat and ugly is no way to go through life but somehow I manage. :)

My running buddies caught it and they have been torturing me ever since. I used to do radio interviews constantly back when I was working in the corporate world. But obviously, as you can see, I have a face for radio, not TV. :)

Chris

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: Mojo on March 03, 2016, 05:25:41 am

Virginia: So I am much uglier then you thought. lol.:) Bald, fat and ugly is no way to go through life but somehow I manage. :)

My running buddies caught it and they have been torturing me ever since. I used to do radio interviews constantly back when I was working in the corporate world. But obviously, as you can see, I have a face for radio, not TV. :)

Chris

I had you pictured as tall and slender.  So, I was shocked that you were shorter than what I pictured as I was sure I was correct.  i think my perception was based on the knowledge that you are ex USMC "Semper Fi".

A lot of you saw my interview last summer for the Ne State Fair so you know what I look like: short, gray hair and sometimes pudgier than others.  When we lived in Leavenworth, I had placed ads with our weekly "here's where you can find any business you need" paper.  I always did it by phone so I'd never met my rep.  Went into the office one day for some reason or other.  I had to seriously laugh out loud at my sales rep as her mouth literally fell open.  She confessed that in her mind I was a tall willowy blonde.  I smiled politely and told her "Not in this life."  That's how it seems always to go with people.

Virginia

Mike

Quote from: Mojo on March 03, 2016, 05:25:41 am

My running buddies caught it and they have been torturing me ever since.

omg you run   not that would be a sight serius chris very impressive you came off fully knowing your market and a good speaker. I was asked to do some talks at yacht club meeting on canvas care ect  but always passed. I wasn't a good speaker when I could speak  oh and Virginia am I what you pictured ?

Virgs Sew n Sew

Mike, you had a picture of yourself when I first started posting so nothing to imagine.  Same with Darren, he had a picture with his dog.  There are a couple other people who had their pictures posted too.

Virginia

gene

March 03, 2016, 08:19:31 pm #7 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:22:07 pm by gene
Very good interview. Even though I have no interest in camper toppers, I enjoyed the interview. That says a lot about the quality of the presentation. And I appreciate the hard work you put into becoming an expert in your field.

So many young folks today think life is just like in the movies. They want the rewards of hard work without the hard work.  I think many do not even know how to work hard. (My current soap box that I'm standing on.)

Thanks kodyD for stalking Chris and posting that video.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!