Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 04:21:54 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

miter saw stand

Started by gene, November 04, 2015, 04:05:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

http://www.menards.com/main/p-1444436621656-c-19492.htm?tid=-8385397100050089372

Bought this miter saw stand yesterday to free up some room in the wood working area of my studio. It does not remind me of a $49 stand. Very well made and some convienient features on it.

$69 with a $20 mail in rebate for future Menards credit.

gene

PS: Another advantage is that when anyone asks to borrow your miter saw and you just can't say "no", you can tell them they can take it back to their place so you're not left with having to sweep up their saw dust.

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

MinUph

That looks like a decent stand at a great price.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

byhammerandhand

can I borrow your miter saw?   I have some pallet wood I need cut up.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Mojo

I need your help Gene spending my money like I need another hole in my head. :)

It looks great and I do not have a miter stand. Thanks for the tip. I will order one today.
Now I need to know your address so I can send you the bill. :)

Chris

gene

Next time I talk to Keith I'll get 'my' address for you, Chris.  ;)

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

LOL..........  I am guessing Keith has days he would like to see you move to Florida.....:)

Chris

byhammerandhand

Gene and I get along just fine and help each other out.  I found him on this list even though his shop studio is just a few miles down the road from me (and even closer to what was at one time a regular customer's delivery service that I was at a couple of days every week).  He's done work for me both personal jobs and as a  subcontractor and I've done some jobs for him, too.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison