Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 03:25:30 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, October 30, 2015, 09:22:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!
He said, "Nobody loves me."
I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes."
I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"
He said, "A Christian."
I said, "Me too! Protestant or Catholic?"
He said, "Protestant."
I said, "Me too! What franchise?"
He said, "Baptist."
I said, "Me too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Baptist."
I said, "Me too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."
I said, "Me too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region or Northern Conservative
Baptist Eastern Region?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."
I said, "Me too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879 or
Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."
I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him off the bridge.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

October 30, 2015, 03:29:56 pm #1 Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 03:30:22 pm by gene
My first reply was way too dark for this forum. So I deleted it. However, it was really funny! Even if it would have been only really funny to me, it was still really funny.  :

I grew up in a Christian church that was a bit more conservative than the Baptists. They called themselves a non denomination. After the civil war the organization split among the Southern states who claimed that it was a sin to use musical instruments in church, and the Northern states who said it didn't matter. We, of the north, referred to the southern folks as our non fiddling brethren.  ;D

It may be noted that the churches in the south lost all their organs and pianos in the war.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!