Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 09:29:16 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New Motor Order

Started by brmax, May 22, 2015, 06:10:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

brmax

May 22, 2015, 06:10:28 am Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:11:51 am by brmax
  I have been looking around the net this week for Servo motor options,  I seen Sewquiet has no option for a positioner in their newest motor offering,  It being the 6000sm and replacement for there 5000.
Considering the options and will try to offer some new information in the finds today or the weekend and always appreciate the knowledge you all can send this way.

Talked to my steel supplier so going over to pick up a few pieces of angle iron to weld up today and maybe ? some this weekend.  This workup will happily straighten another machines wood table top and just be better support.

Have a good Friday

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

brmax

Hey Sofa! appreciate the link and in supporting the locals, like that.  I picked up the standard SQ 5000 from Gregg a couple ? 3years ago, And another from local supporter Bob a year later Its good to have every ones help around here.  Now Im sorting through some morning emails with availability issues of some yesterday choices I had considered, and Its not like the clutch motors cannot be used for awhile.  A recent tip that the 6000sm might be mid June and not sure but "waiting for call" the positioner option availability at that time, but until the call I cannot confirm that last specific.  I will say a nice new positioner control could be cool to me, though Its as automatic for you all moving your hand over as its new to me heel'n my foot for needle position.

Thanks and good day there