Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:45:19 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Needles

Started by cajunpedaler, October 10, 2014, 05:51:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunpedaler

Anyone know where is a good place to buy smaller needles for Pfaff 1245.  I like sewing with 18's and 19's.  The 21 and 22's are just too big for me.  I use leather needles (triangular point) for leather.  I'd like to buy 20 or 30 of the 18 and 19.  My Pfaff uses the 190 size, not the 135.  Every where I've checked, I have to buy a 100 of each size.  I'm around Baton Rouge.
Thanks.
Perry
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you fail, redefine failure.

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

RealLive

Needles for skin products. Needles from this series are another object of pride producer. Spets managed to develop several models of needles with cutting outstanding that allow more efficient work to various skin types. Among the main advantages of needle sewage needles - low probability of a needle breakage, minimum level of stitching and stretching the thread, the highest quality of the slit. Thanks to these features of the sewing case masters, can significantly improve performance indicators and use these needles in a long time with high intensity. The main types of needles for skin treatment and the field of their use. Personally, I use manufacturers from this list.
https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/best-leather-needles/