Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 10:21:18 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

doo cover

Started by Mike, June 14, 2014, 11:50:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

June 14, 2014, 11:50:49 am Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 11:52:15 am by Mike
you saw this cover I made last week

I got a second seadoo Thursday and with some spare sunbrella pieced this cover together this morning

SteveA

Mike are you sure you don't hire thugs to make covers disappear from your local marina ?  Business seems great there !

SA

Mike

its ok steve but these are used  97s

Darren Henry

June 14, 2014, 01:47:48 pm #3 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 01:49:20 pm by Darren Henry
how fast were you going to park them up there? And how many people are doing fiberglass repairs in your area? Between my ice auger/snowblower/etc... I could probably come up with bus fare down there if you wanted to expand the operation LOL.I'm tired of long johns and block heaters.

;) Yes I saw the crane in the background.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

Actualy darren 2 cranes was for a boat.

If i was expanding  ya but want to downsize. I dont blame you though

timtheboatguy

Nice work as usual Mike.  Did you pattern off the ski or were you able to use the old cover?
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

Mike

old cover though rotten and tore I was able to use it  tim

timtheboatguy

Last one I did I was able to use the old cover for a pattern. A big help as these covers are pretty heavy on the details.
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur