Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 04:21:06 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, March 20, 2014, 02:32:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Anyone in the autumn of their years, pondering their mortality, should take heart from the advice given by a tough old cowhand from Montana to his grand-daughter.

"The secret to a long life", he counseled, "is to sprinkle a touch of gunpowder on your oatmeal every morning"

The grand-daughter followed this dictum religiously until her death at the venerable old age of 103.  She left  behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great grandchildren, 25 great-great grandchildren and a forty foot hole where the crematorium used to be...

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

bobbin

I like that one.  Lol. 

Grebo

We need a 'like' button.

Suzi

Mike

March 21, 2014, 03:14:29 pm #3 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:15:25 pm by Mike
I needed a second for  it to sink in lol

Darren Henry

I have to tell that one to one of my co-workers when I see him. [seasonal lays off over in the RV shop] He actually burned down a pet crematorium LOL.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!