Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 02:24:17 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

cant think about work

Started by Mike, February 10, 2014, 05:48:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brmax

Sorry Mike
May the days ahead be better, I also miss a good ole lab named Max as others mention some friends they have warm to there thoughts.
better days buddy

Kathy0701

I just read this, Mike.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

We went through this last June with our Minnie (a Sheltie).  The best they could determine was that she had a brain tumor.  So sad.  I miss her still.

Our other dog (who is her son) went into a funk.  Never having had two dogs before, this was new to me.  At age 10, he appeared ready to lie in a corner (he actually started lying in "her" spot) and just let the rest of his life slip by.

We didn't plan on getting another dog, but life is funny sometimes.  Someone in our town posted a beautiful Sheltie that he had to give away because of personal misfortunes in his life.  She just turned six and has brought the "puppy" in our 10 year old dog.

Give your heart time to heal.  It is a huge loss.  Know that you did right by her.