Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 04:29:46 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Foambacked Vinyl

Started by Highvelocity, January 02, 2014, 11:27:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Highvelocity

I am leaning toward foambacked vinyl for my front cabin in my scarab.  So I have been looking around for some, and the prices seem high or higher than I thought. 

Does anyone have a good recomendation for a supplier of foambacked vinyl/white....?  And what is a reasonable price I should be expecting to pay.?

Thanks, Ed
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

Mike

Call Miami mike he /Miami can layer up what you need

Highvelocity

Mike, 
   Sounds good man, what's his number or web...?    BTW it's really f-n cold here...hahaha

Mike

January 03, 2014, 09:15:06 am #3 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:15:41 am by Mike
(513) 298-5519
mweunski@miamicorp.com

Is it tou or scarab. Or has a place in sarasoto to go?

It was like 70 last night but dipped to 45 this morning

Highvelocity

Thanks Mike,

It went down to 4 DEGREES here last night, with high of 22 DEGREES this afternoon...  Yeah this is for my Scarab, and I would love to have it in Sarasota so I could take it out...lol  I have my full boat cover on it now, and another blue plastic tarp above that...  We got about 7 inches of snow Thursday night and it slides right off the blue tarp but not the sunbrella. 

Ed

Darren Henry

QuoteBTW it's really f-n cold here

We've been colder than normal as well. Yesterday was the first day in over a week that wasn't -30 ºC with -40 windchills , we got up to around minus 10 C with another 4inches of snow.I took advantage of the "balmy" weather to go out to the range and play with a couple of new rifles.I just flipped my thermometer over to ºF. Minus 24 C is 11 below F.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Darren Henry

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/canada/manitoba/brandon

Who wants to come do some ice fishing? Note the advisory at the top of the page. Minus 40=40 below BTW
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

January 05, 2014, 11:15:01 am #7 Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:17:44 am by Mike
Ed made its been cold here but made it to 80* today. Btw i have a extra boat lift ,could keep it warm for the winters for you. :)

Highvelocity

Mike, I would say my wife could easily be talked into moving to Florida after the kids get out of highschool...lol

Daren, We have a Jotul wood burning stove and it's been the greatest money saver for this cold.  I would think I need 2 of them if I lived up that way...lol  -30 is crazy cold.