Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:28:45 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

2 horse power shop

Started by gene, December 29, 2013, 08:16:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

December 29, 2013, 08:16:44 am Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:19:54 am by gene
Notice that his right index finger is missing. I wonder if a horse bit it off???

I wonder if any horse poop or saw dust gets into the wheat meal???

I wonder if he could hook a compressor tank up to his drive system and have the drive system run the piston to fill the compressor tank???

He pulls on a string to get the horses to go faster. I wonder what that string is connected to that causes the horses to speed up???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM6eiFwKTjU

Just wondering.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

I saw a slipper factory run on that system. I think there were 2 or 3 electric motors for the entire factory.Six sewing machines for example ran off of one live shaft. They were three abreast facing each other, each with it's own old style clutch. There were shafts every were  and each work station  like this was fed off of them.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

Quite an amazing setup.

I have a great deal of respect for the way the Amish and Mennonites do things. I have no respect for them when it comes to how they treat their animals. They abuse the hell out of them and treat them as nothing more then a piece of flesh.

It seems they would care and look after them much better since they are a source of money for them.

Bob Kovar has a number of Amish clients and Bobby routinely goes to their farms to fix sewing machines. Some of them have multiple machines all running off one motor. he said their setups are amazing and most sew under light provided by lanterns.

Chris

SteveA

I watched the horse power video, and then read a painting sold for 142 million -  and my Kids think I need help -
Happy New Year to all !
SA