Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 03:20:12 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Pennant Chase Coming

Started by brmax, October 09, 2013, 08:00:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

brmax

Go Cardinals, It was crazy game tonight.

SteveA

I'm wishing you good things - the Cardinals can make it all the way  - my Yankees are done.
SA -

brmax

Thanks i hope they do well, it was a tough club they beat and going forward its also a great dodger club house.
Good Day

bobbin

Ummm...  dare I say it?  Go Sox!

sofadoc

Sorry, I just can't wish any good luck on the Cards (after what they did to my Rangers 2 years ago).

I guess I'm rooting for Clayton Kershaw. He played his high school ball in Dallas, along with 2 other team mates that are in the majors. And a 4th team mate is now the QB for the Detroit Lions. His father is an award winning singer. And his great uncle, for crying out loud........DISCOVERED PLUTO!!!

In the AL, I've always had a soft spot for the Sox.

My heart says Sox/Dodgers.
My brain says Cards/Tigers.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

October 11, 2013, 06:20:38 pm #5 Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:21:11 pm by kodydog
My birth state is Michigan. Go Tigers.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

I second Ed's comment...............Go Tigers. I can remember my dad taking me to Tiger stadium on Trumbull st. back in the 60's. I still have a program from the world series winning Tigers back in the 60's.

This was back when Kaline, Freehan, Lolich, and a host of other star players were wearing Tiger uniforms and making $ 100 K a year. :)

Chris