Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 04:16:14 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

More rain

Started by Mike, September 25, 2013, 05:47:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I got wet monday. Worked on my shop lights tuesday. Cant do anpattern today hopefully it will stop this afternoon ive got 3 apointments.
Just oddto rain 3 day straight in florida the grey skies is like back home in new england.

JuneC

But did you see we're getting a cool front this weekend??!!  ;D  Should be here on Friday.

High temps will be in the mid 80's and it'll be dry.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike

cool front will be nice no more sweating

MinUph

Cooled down nicely this afternoon. Suppose to be a great weekend.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mojo

Just found my snorkel and fins. I am all for some cool weather. This has been a long hot miserable summer.

Chris

regalman190

Just returned from visiting my daughter in Pompano Beach. Rained one day, but the rest of the days were in the high 80's.
Regal Canvas

Mike

Ya looks like it will nice sunny tomorow but rainey on the eastcoat. Finnsly sunshine this adternoon n

kodydog

Weekend looks great. 84* high Saturday with slim chance of rain.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

raindodger

Always rains up here in the PNW...lol  They were just saying up to 10 inches of rain in places in one day up here.  I may have to move towards some sunshine one of these days...