Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 01:27:35 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

None of Us Do This

Started by Mojo, August 08, 2013, 06:31:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I can pretty much guarantee that there isn't one of us who does this let alone ever done this in our lifetime.

Bob Kovar sent me this video and the machine you see inside the tractor is one identical to one of the machines he has in his collection.

Pretty cool idea:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zNmztSvG-Lw

Enjoy,

Chris

Dede

That was fun!  I checked out her blog, and she has a really cool idea for converting a domestic machine into a flat bed using 2" styrofoam insulation sheeting with a smooth aluminum foil covering:

http://chainstitchers.blogspot.com

West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

Grebo

Terrific,
Wow that's one big field.
What would you do ?

Suzi

Mike

August 08, 2013, 01:40:59 pm #3 Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:41:45 pm by Mike
me id get a tv and sat dish and a little fridge with cold drinks :)

oya and a recliner

Rich

Well I hope that video isn't seen by anyone who travels I-270 NW of Washington DC, I've seen women drivers putting on makeup, doing their eyelashes etc. and have heard of men drivers shaving, and someone once said they saw someone clipping their toenails. I've been known to catch up on my reading but only when traffic slows to a crawl, which is a good bit of the time.
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

kodydog

Think of all the work I could get done if I could get one of those for my delivery van.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Dede

Quote from: Grebo on August 08, 2013, 10:02:10 amWow that's one big field.
What would you do ?

Anything I wanted!
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

brmax

Now thats stayin busy,  reason enough to spend winter time in Texas or Florida.
Them are some cool machines, any machine rocks but green and black WOW.
Three generations for the row weeder probably the chainsticher ? also.
That where the bread isle is folks !,  Makes me go right now to the freezer to get filets and brats and marinate the steaks.
Gooday

scarab29

Kinda makes me think of a friend thats a boat captain. He was towing some barges of peanut oil to malta from the east coast. That had to be more boring than weeding that field !!! Have to ask him what he did to pass the time , probably sat tv with all the electronics on the tug.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.