Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:45:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

23 regulator enclosure

Started by scarab29, May 15, 2013, 09:31:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scarab29

23 regulator . New enclosure , strataglass , weblon regatta , hard polycarbonate windshield. This boat had track on it so there was at one time an enclosure but the owner had none of it. Re configured sides for track to track.

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

awesome !  I don't see many t top enclosure most just 3 windows on the t top but ive ilny done a few with gull wings or more here in 9 year, just to warm. I did to ne a few years ago the owner wanted to keep then in place ready to use all the time so 3 windows and sides out to the gunnels were  made with a permanent pouch at the top attached to the t top with a zipper  open it up ans roll down each window when needed once it got hot out roll them up and zip shut

scarab29

Did this and a contender lately. Got 2 more contenders out of these. Love it when jobs multiply like rabbits ! It's like 60 miles out to the tuna fishing grounds here and nice to stay dry on that ride even in the summer. Lately it's been blowing here like the guys in bimini have been complaining about. The sides roll  . the wings fold back to the console. The extra rear sides do have to come down when fishing but have a batten in the rear to stiffen them up and keep them from flapping when running.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

May 28, 2013, 08:29:05 pm #3 Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:34:41 pm by Mike
check out this contendor I did awhile back a kingfish tournament boat I wiyuldnt want the fuel bill the guy sold it for a 30 sumthin yellowfin now