Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 06:27:57 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Last Day

Started by Mojo, May 07, 2013, 04:36:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

It is the last day of the first big rally. 300 bus owners, a slew of factory experts from Cummins, Allison, Monaco and other companies, 2 seminars completed and over 30 slide topper/awning inspections conducted. Like I told one of the owners who commented on me walking funny after climbing down off a bus " I am getting to old for this s*** ". :)

It was the most successful show I have ever had since I started this business. I booked alot of big orders and will have me sewing for a month straight 7 days a week. I also did well at the booth and sold out of Aerospace 303 protectant, 303 Fabric guard and another product I carry called Mojo. MiamiMike is drop shipping me 4 more case of 303 for the second rally. I believe I sold 12 cases during the first one. I also nearly sold out of step covers and sold numerous mirror cover sets.

But the biggest accomplishment was hearing several members tell others that I was one of the most honest business men with exceptional customer service and the best quality product in my field. Hearing that made me feel good as I have tirelessly busted my ass to build a good reputation. Most times we never hear comments from our customers. To hear it somehow makes it all worthwhile.

I have one week off and then the BIG International rally for the Holiday Rambler group. First show was a huge success, lets hope the second one is also. I will give a recap and my thoughts after I finish that one and get back home. I did make a few blunders on products and booth display ( and with some of my product planning ) and there were a couple times I should have fired myself. Overall it went well.

Chris

mike802

Great job Chris!  Glad to here it went so well. :-)
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Mike

its always good to hear complements hey chris ..