Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 03:23:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I Just have to Share This With Ya'll

Started by Mojo, March 20, 2013, 08:16:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

This has been an awesome week. If any of you have any bad news for me please save it for next week. :)

Made my bi-monthly trip to the cancer center for lab work yesterday and got the results. Rock solid numbers on everything with a remission that is kicking butt. The labs were perfect in every sense of the word. These remissions only last a few months but I have felt so great and love the news and am taking it and running with it.

Then I am on the phone to my brother and he asks how business is which I tell him " Slow ". I get home, check my e-mail and find 3 quotes waiting for me. I send them off and nail all three of them and they are HUGE orders. Ching-Ching. I am now officially booked solid till I leave at the end of April for Indiana.

Dang............I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket. I am feeling darned blessed. Maybe listening to the Pope's Mass on the radio had something to do with it. I surely Got My Mojo Working. :)

Just had to share all this good news with my friends here.

Chris

sofadoc

Always glad to hear when your health is on the upswing. You remind all of us to enjoy every moment.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

that's great new chris, just don't work too hard and have a great trip

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Darren Henry

Right on Chris;always good to see good things happen to great people.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

mike802

Whahooo!!  Great to hear you are in remission Chris!  With business coming in to boot, sometimes life is good.  :-)
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

Mike

im sure you've seen this campaing you need a stuicker on the bus or a t shirt

JuneC

Woot!  Way to go Chris!  Very good news indeed...

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

west coast

regalman190

Fantastic news Chris!  So glad to hear it!
Regal Canvas

Rich

Glad to hear that mojo, good news like that is good for the immune system too!
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

kodydog

Sounds like your "MOJO" is kicking ass. Rock on dude.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

March 24, 2013, 08:00:07 am #12 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:00:36 am by gene
Constant trips to the doctor, chemo, eating better food, keeping your body and mind busy, providing a great product and service, and a positive attitude toward it all - it seems like you deserve a lot of the credit too.

Did I mention a positive attitude? I am finding that whatever comes down the pike in my life, I always have the option to have a positive attitude. I may not always take that option (I hope I always will), but I do think that option is there no matter what.

Thanks for sharing the good news, Chris.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

BigJohn

Chris:
So happy that your experiencing a good turn of events, I'm sure that following doctors instructions and the loving support of you wife and family has lots to do with your improved health! As for the sudden rash of orders that like your improved health I'm sure has to do with all your hard work, developing a quality product and reputation as well as all your work promoting and diversifying when opportunity presents itself. I recently I had to explain to a contractor why it was important to under promise and over deliver rather than over promising and under delivering, it's my opinion that your customers are very important to you and you would do most anything to treat them right and take care of problems or should I say opportunities. Business men/ women are successful for many reasons, hard work, honesty, ingenuity, and desire to name a few and It's my opinion that you epitomize all of those and more. I would be proud if you would allow me to refer to you as a friend, good luck and our prayers are with you!

BigJohn

Mojo

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and support. it means a great deal to me. When battling these diseases such as leukemia you sometimes lose hope, lose the will to fight on. It is the encouragement and support of others that light fires under that person and breathes new life into their battles.

Make no mistake about it. I feel blessed. They told me to get my house in order in 1999 and gave me 5 years max to live. They just never considered the stubborn Marine inside me. I told my oncologist one day I will die when I want to. Until then it wont happen.

Once you face death one time in your life it changes your outlook on many things. Soon all those little things that annoyed no longer matter. You focus more on living and tackling the big things. Like making toppers............:) speaking of which...........

Chris