Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 11, 2024, 02:29:16 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

New toy

Started by sofadoc, March 13, 2013, 02:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

Being a furniture guy, I don't do that much hog ringing. So having this tool wasn't exactly a "must", but when a  guy walked in and offered me the gun, and a full case of magazine clip hog rings for 25 bucks, I couldn't resist:

I was afraid that the gun wouldn't get into tight places........but it actually does. I've been just going around hog ringing the crap out of everything :D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

scarab29

When you get tired playing with that , I'll trade ya A hemming / blind stitch machine and you can make some curtains !!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mojo

You should hang a sign out front " Body piercings Done Here ".

What a cool machine. :)

Chris

Darren Henry

That is really cool; I didn't even know they existed. Personally I would have spent up to $39.95 for it's alter-ego---The machine that takes them out, even if it didn't come with a garbage can. ;D
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

gene

I thought the same thing, Chris. Subcontract out to the local tattoo parlor.

The head of that thing looks like one of those big ant type insects that has the big pincher on it's head. It has that same quick action when it bites you.

Is the serial number scratched off in case the local pokey comes in with a list of stolen items?

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

timtheboatguy

That could come in handy when boys come around wanting to date my daughter!
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

sofadoc

Quote from: timtheboatguy on March 16, 2013, 08:18:20 am
That could come in handy when boys come around wanting to date my daughter!
The tricky part is luring the boy within reach of your air hose. I just hide the gun underneath a pizza. :D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

west coast

I`ve got one with a double size magazine form my mattress days don`t use it much but its handy to have.